THE FOUR DAY INITIAL TRAINING FOR BUSINESS AVIATION
What we offer in our four day training program is the day to day job responsibilities of a business aviation flight attendant.
Our training program is an extensive training that focuses on developing and honing the skills and tools needed by today's corporate aviation flight attendant. It covers in great detail the standard operating procedures that are utilized by most corporate aviation flight departments in the US. It is a training that encompasses everything needed to break into this elite industry in an educated and very professional manner. This is a strong comprehensive and informative training that has proven to be very successful in educating people and aiding them in finding work within business aviation.
Since the inception of this business aviation training 15 years ago, we have trained hundreds of people that are flying either full time or on a contract/freelance basis for Fortune 500 Corporate Flight Departments.
Additionally, five of our students are now Chief Flight Attendants for major corporate flight departments and three of our students are now teaching corporate specific emergency training. It is an invaluable insight for those who wish to break into corporate aviation. Our Corporate Flight Attendant Training Program will help prepare you for any interview process with a Part 91 corporate flight department, a Part 135 charter operation, or a "fractional ownership" company globally.
We also teach a great deal of catering information, food safety and the importance of food on our aircraft throughout the four days as well as International trip planning for remote global travel on our long range aircraft. This includes how to gather the information needed, menu planning, finding catering, ordering it with explicit detail and the intricacies catering presents for International trip planning.
This training syllabus will empower the new corporate flight attendant to accept trips to remote International destinations with confidence. You will gain knowledge that will assist you in knowing what is expected of you, as well as add to your comfort level in taking these types of assigned missions.
Some of the topics that we cover in great detail throughout our four day training are:
* Defining The Corporate Aviation Flight Attendant
* The Differences Between The FAR'S Where Applicable
* Managing Yourself As A Business Person In Corporate Aviation
* Marketing YOU In The Business Aviation Community Globally
* Resumes/Cover Letters
* Salary Negotiations for Full Time & Contract Flying
* Developing a Professional Image & Dressing For Success
* Corporate Culture
* Food Safety Awareness
* The Language Of Business Aviation Catering
* Catering Communication Skills
* Catering, Food Presentation & Packaging
* Trip Prep From Assignment To The Trip's Completion
* Sequence Of In-Flight Service, Duties & Aircraft Responsibilities
* Remain Over Night Responsibilities For The Aircraft
* Aviation Department Communication Skills
* International - Remote Trip Planning/Safe Global Catering Procurement
* Trip Prep For Emerging Market Country Destinations
* Augmented Crew Changes & Applications
* International Customs/Safety & Cultural Awareness
* Crew Fatigue Management
As a new corporate flight attendant you are the author of your success in business aviation. Passion, commitment, education, organization, and excellence creates opportunity and success!
Click Here to Sign Up For THE FOUR DAY INITIAL TRAINING FOR BUSINESS AVIATION